Wednesday, October 7, 2009

rambling....
this post is mostly for my own benefit to remind me of the experience I had today. I was getting me a soda at Canyon Country and my Stake President walked in. We said hello to each other and I made a comment about it being a while since I'd seen him over in this area. Then out of the blue he says "you bore your testimony in 1st ward a couple weeks ago didn't you?" I said "ya, but how did you know?" He then told me he was sitting out in the foyer during our meeting and he was listening and when I was bearing my testimony he got up and took a peak to see who it was. Well, it was me and he told me I'd done a good job. Of course I thanked him and then we both went about our business. It put a smile on my face and gave me a great feeling inside. He may not be the prophet, but he has been called to his position by inspiration and holds those priesthood keys and is the shepherd over our stake....and he knows ME!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post this morning, thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks....I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm not very good at putting my feelings into words...it always comes out sounding like mumbo jumbo to me!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com