Monday, October 5, 2009

organized....


those who know me know that I can be a bit 'anal' when it comes to certain things....one of those would be having a daily organized routine. Without my lists my life feels chaotic, so I like to use organizers. I've tried the handheld organizers, but I always go back to the paper notebook type.
I was in need of a new one when I came across some that a stay at home mom makes and sells on etsy. They are adorable! She also makes notebooks, journals and cards. I LOVE that she adds a scripture on the cover. She also does custom orders. I've had mine for about a month now and it's so cute that I haven't wanted to write in it and ruin it (another one of those weird quirks of mine)
anyway, I took a few pictures of my new organizer....they don't do it justice though.






for better pictures of her items you can go to her blog at http://thebestnesst.blogspot.com
her blog is one of my favorites to visit cause it's so up lifting and real.


No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com