Monday, October 12, 2009

my heart is FULL....

yesterday we had a Stake Relief Society meeting. We were asked to bring a goal that we could work on that would help us in our calling. As I thought about this I kept thinking the same thing.....stick to the basics! When I'm doing the basics life is good! I'm happier, friendly, more productive, a better wife and mother, more in tune to the promptings of the Holy Ghost etc....

So, my goal is to do the 100% challenge our ward is doing and that is:
  • pray twice a day
  • personal scripture study - at least 5 minutes a day
  • SMILE :)

I know by doing this it will help me be a better person and will help me be more mindful of others and their needs.

It was interesting to hear the goals of the other sisters, they my have worded it different but basically they all share the same goal. It all comes back to prayer and reading scriptures. I left the meeting inspired and with a full heart!

2 comments:

  1. Great goals Krystal, basics are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Andrea. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings...it was the "boost" I needed today!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com